Monday, April 7, 2008

Bluebonnets

saturday we went out to hempstead for our annual bluebonnet pictures. we were a little late this year and the bluebonnets weren't as thick as usual, but they were still beautiful. the yellow flowers were really pretty too. anyway thought i'd post our previous years pictures as well, so here's avery almost 1 year old.

avery almost 2.
here's the pics from saturday. avery is almost 3 and tatum is almost 1.



my parents came in for a visit this weekend. my mom brought me this picture of the girls in their easter dresses with my parents. i love this one.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Every one of them is beautiful. What scenery!

nikki said...

hey melanie,
hope you don't mind me stopping by to get updates on how you guys are doing. I love all the pictures and stories of what's going on. The girls are so CUTE!

Looks like mom got some new glasses; I like 'em.

Jennifer Kindle said...

I love them! I have been meaning to do bluebonnet pictures every year since Parker was born and he's almost 6 and no pictures. But..yours are great and I love the girls Easter dresses. What a great picture of your parents with the girls! Talk soon...I'm mailing you your shoes and a picture of the boys.