Saturday, March 29, 2008

today

decided to start a blog today. have wanted to, but just didn't think i had much to say. today i have something to say. at FCA on thursday, the kids showed a Godtube clip of a drama to the song Everything from Lifehouse. I almost broke down there, but it's been in my head all weekend. Pulled out my Lifehouse CD today and allowed myself to break down in the privacy of my house.

that Jesus took all my past sins and humilitations and willingly suffered so i could be free from them - how can that not move me? i chose the title because i truly feel that although my life is nowhere near what i want it to be, HE is everything - how could it be any better than this?

By the way, it is definately worth watching on Godtube. i'll try to figure out how to post it.

No comments: