Saturday, August 16, 2008

girls, girls, girls

she's sucking her thumb... is she not the cutest?

wow! another girl on the way! brian's first comment was "how are we going to pay for all the weddings?... forget college, we need to save for weddings." by the way, jennifer, we will sign the paperwork for the arranged marriages next time we see you. can we just marry them all off at the same time?
avery knew the whole time. she kept telling us it was her baby sister in my tummy, and we kept asking her "what if it's a brother?" and she just said "no, it's a sister."
i am just excited to watch these 3 girls grow up together. i've asked several people who are from families of all sisters if they are close with their sisters, and so many have told me that they are not very close today. it really made me sad, but i just decided i am going to pray everyday that God will let my girls grow up being the best of friends and stay that way their whole lives. i never had a sister, so i have no idea what it's like, but i do know i always wanted a sister. i remind avery & tatum pretty often how lucky they are to have each other.
God knows what we all need... brian & i (thank you Lord) need 3 little girls to raise!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I'm so excited for you guys. My prayer for my boys is that they be best of friends, not competitive in an unhealthy way but they be each others encourager to grow closer to the Lord..each others best cheerleader...not that I want my boys to be cheerleaders by any means but you know what I mean!

I'll draw up the arranged marriage paperwork!