Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Laney!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Laney Hope! How wonderful this year has been with you in it!
You have brought me so many laughs and so many tears of joy this year. I can't believe how tiny you used to be and how big you are now. You are so strong and healthy. Your toothy smile brings a lump to my throat. I thank God every night for blessing me with you. I am so happy to be your mama and I am so excited to spend every day with you and watch you grow up.








Happy 1st birthday my love!

5 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

sweet girl

Kristen said...

Lovely Laney! Have I ever told you that Laney is one of my favorite names? Happy birthday sweet girl!

Amanda said...

Happy, happy birthday, sweet Lanie! You are a beautiful girl!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! You are precious!!

Erica said...

I just cannot believe how quickly this year went. Happy Birthday, precious girl!