Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Large and In Charge

There's a new toddler in town...
She looks alot like her big sis Avery...
She acts alot like her bis sis Tatum...

Belle tolerates her...

She's ten days shy of 14 months old...



We call her Laney-Lou...

Or sometimes just "the boss"

She pretty much owns all four of us.

Here's our cowgirl all dressed up for Western Day at school today...


Thanks to the neighborhood Spanish-speaking Western store.

And here is the Drama Queen herself...

Off to make some chicken enchilada casserole for supper. Here's a verse I just added to our bulletin board that my dear friend Jen sent me:
"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young." Isa. 40:11
I love the picture in my head of Jesus leading those of us with young children... what a gentle, patient, loving, and GOOD SHEPHERD we have!

5 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

oh my......she looks more than "just a little bit" like her big sister, Avery. I can't believe how much and I can't believe those long skinny legs of Miss. A! Can't wait to see you guys.

Kristen said...

I love it! They are all three so precious!

Erica said...

Your girls are adorable. Avery looked fantastic in her pink cowgirl attire!
We might be neighbors soon. Please pray. We put an offer on a house in copperfield on Mon.

Amanda said...

Your girls are so darling!

Rachelle said...

So cute!! All 3 of your girls are so stinken cute. That western outfit is so cute on Avery. Wish I could have ran into you that day. I am always running late these days, and with Wade new at big boy undies, we always hit the potty before heading out to the car at school. I need to find out where the neighborhood western store is. Wade only had a shirt, he would have been much better looking with a belt, hat, and boots. Maybe next year.