Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kindle Visit

We had so much fun hanging out with our sweet friends, the Kindle's, the last couple days. Jennifer and I met in a tennis class my freshman year at Texas A&M. Who would have thought that 12 years later, our seven kids and two husbands would all enjoy each other so much!

Laney - 1, Brett - 6, Kate - 2, Crew - 4, Tatum - 3,
Parker - 8, and Avery - 5

My bets are on Crew and Tatum getting married someday... can't you just see the cuteness of that little couple? I just can't say enough about this family and how much we love them. God has taught me so much through Jennifer's stand for Christ and she & Brandon making their family be set apart for Christ regardless of what anyone thinks. Brian & I always learn something good when we're around them. They always (without knowing it) challenge us in some area, and it's always refreshing to be around them. A breathe of fresh air, that's what the Kindle family is.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Awe, man...I wish I would have known about that. I would have loved to meet her in person! I am sure you had a fantastic time!

Jennifer Kindle said...

I just can't get over how beautiful those kids are!!!! :) We are renewed after every visit with you guys. It's way too long between them but it's so sweet to be with you guys when we can. I'm all over Crew and Tatum being hitched!