Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day and 3 months!

Just a few pictures today...
Last Sunday, Father's Day, was declared Hawaiian day at our church, so everyone wore shorts and flowery shirts to church. Here's the girls and Bodie sporting their Hawaiian duds.


Here's Brian with the kids on Father's Day. The girls and I got up early and made him blueberry muffins, then brought him breakfast in bed with his cards. It was fun to pamper him a little bit. We also got some Pappadeaux for supper, his favorite, and it was delicious!

Here's Laney and Bodie hanging out during his 3 month photo shoot. It's fun to think these two will walk through alot of life together through school and other activities since they are only two years apart. They are officially called "the little ones," while Avery & Tatum are called "the big girls."


Bodie Luke, we are all crazy about you! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! You smile all the time, especially when we get close to your face and talk to you. The other night, you laughed the cutest laugh when Daddy was kissing your feet. You are so laid back and easy to please. You love your paci and you love to play on your playmat. You love to talk to yourself in the mirror and the cuteness of it almost brings me to tears. Your hair sticks straight up on your head and you are getting more of it each day. When I come in your room in the mornings, the first thing you do when I unswaddle you, is stretch your cute little arms up over your head like Superman and give me a huge smile. I adore the feeling of picking you up out of your crib and holding you for the first time each day. The "newness" of you being a boy has not worn off. I still am thrilled to put you in your cute little boyish outfits and I think you are the most handsome little boy in the whole world. Your big sisters adore you. They love to help make you happy by holding you, covering you up when you're cold, or giving you your paci when it falls out. I am so happy to get to take care of you and try to make you happy. I am so thankful I get to be your mama.

Here's our 3 MONTH OLD!


If the Father's Day pictures above looked familiar, it's because they wore the same dresses last year about the same time. Here's the three girls last summer. I can't believe how much they have changed... Avery still had baby teeth & long hair, Tatum had short hair and no bangs, and Laney was just a baby! And we had no idea that God would bless us with a baby boy to add to the mix!

1 comment:

Erica said...

precious! I still can't believe I didn't get a pic on Father's Day! Your family is adorable!