Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Due Date

I don't know why, but today my doctor moved my due date up one day! It was January 9, now it's January 8, 2009. I asked him if he was sure and he was. Fine by me. I have gained 20 pounds so far, which is probably a little more than I did with A & T by this point, but not too bad. To be honest, I really don't care, but it's the only way to keep track of the baby's growth at this point, so I'll take whatever excitement I can get!

We went Christmas shopping for the girls last night at Wal-Mart and it was really fun. We knew we wanted to get Avery a bike, but we weren't sure what size she would need. We tried the littlest bike, but her long legs were just too cramped, so we got down what looked like a huge bike (with training wheels) and she rode that thing around the Wal-Mart toy department like a pro! I could not get over how big she is. I just kept looking at her thinking "I have a child who can ride a bike!" That is crazy! So I took the girls to another section of Wal-Mart while Brian secretly bought the bike and put it in the back of our car. I can't wait to give it to her for Christmas. I am giddy with excitement!


Tatum loves to try to dress/undress herself now. This is how I found her when I went in to get her up from her nap the other day. The shirt is (was) a long-sleeve turtle-neck shirt, so go figure how she ended up with it like this!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

That shirt picture of Tatum is soooo funny. Wade just started taking his shirts off too. I'll go to get him out of his carseat and he has one arm out of his shirt. How he does that strapped in, I will never know. How fun, buying Avery's first bike...Time does fly by. I remember holding her at your house when she was a newborn.

cristina said...

just got the CCS winter banquet invite...will you be up to coming on the 31st of january? seems we chatted about y'all coming this year.... of course, this was before you knew you'd be welcoming a new baby to your family. y'all think about it.