Friday, September 18, 2009

Be still my heart...

Avery's first soccer practice!! SHE LOVED IT! I even got to help the coach with all the drills because my mom was in town and she watched Tatum & Laney for me. Overwhelmingly exciting for her, and mostly, for me!





My mom also brought this when she came:



Only a grandmother would take the time to sew such a beautiful Tinkerbell costume for my little fairy! Tatum's fairy costume is coming soon... stay tuned. Thanks mom for such a fun visit!




4 comments:

Erica said...

How fun! So many of my friend's little ones are playing soccer. We are waiting for t-ball. The costume is fantastic!

Jennifer Kindle said...

it is still funny to me to see girl things at my house....love the little costume....good job, Mrs. McReynolds!!!! Mel...miss you...hope school is gret!

Ronda said...

Too adorable! I have no doubt your eldest daughter is a natural athlete just like her parents!!! :-)

nikki said...

That has got to be the cutest soccer (and tinkerbell) outfit ever! And I love that she's playing soccer now, it's my favorite. :)