Monday, April 5, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

It was such a nice Easter weekend... Brian had three whole days off so we did alot of family stuff. One of those days we went out for our annual Hempstead bluebonnet pictures. Here's the beauty:

Laney's behavior was not too promising at first...
...but then we pulled out our secret bribery weapon: Gummi bears
Gummi bears in mouth, off to play
he is the man!me & my girlies
Avery picked a "vokay" (bouquet) of flowers
Laney has just started hollering at me saying "mama, mama!" There are no words to describe the feeling when you know she knows what she's saying and she means you!!
Tatum = Sunshine
I love this pic... it's so "them" Mama, can we put these in water?
Love the different shades of hair color here...
and "lil mama" watching over her children
Might be on my header pretty soon...
Laney - 14 months oldAvery - 4 years, 11 months old
Tatum - 2 years, 10 months old
I have an idea in my head of somehow framing a bluebonnet picture of the girls each year as they grow up and displaying them somewhere in order, to show their growth. Not sure when or how I'll get around to that, but it is so fun to look back on these every year and see how much they've changed. Anyway, here's our pictures from last year and there's a link to see the ones from previous years too.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

These are great, Melanie!

Jennifer Kindle said...

you have a bunch of pretty little princesses on your hand. That Tatum shows Brett's personality in those pics...can't wait to see what all of these little kids grow up to be and do! glad the weekend was great!

Erica said...

I love them! We have got to go! I love the yellow!!