Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here's the Pictures!

There is so much I want to write about, but I am so tired, so for tonight, I'm just going to post some pictures of our sweetheart, and maybe tomorrow I will have a chance to sit down and type up all my thoughts and stories about the past couple days. To say the least, God blessed us with the most wonderful last few days I could imagine and we are completely in love with baby Laney.

Laney Hope - 2 days old
Just us girls
Wow - we are a family of 5 - crazy!
Sweetest big sisters in the world!
Avery's official job title is "paci-helper"
Sweet Little Laney
Mama & Laney right after her birth
Daddy & Laney right after her birth

More soon, I promise...

9 comments:

Erica said...

Oh...she is absolutely precious. I love the bow, the matching pj's, the big sister shirts, and the joy radiating from all of you! How exciting! I would love to bring you all dinner. Please let me know if there is a sign up list! So excited for all of you!

Jennifer Kindle said...

She's a doll, Mel. I love how Tatum cheeses it up for the camera and we're totally diggin' Brian's beard!!! You all look great and my goodness you have a lot of kids!!! Ha ha hee hee...talk soon...you have a package coming hopefully tomorrow if I make it down to the post office! Congrats...she's perfect.

Unknown said...

Wow, she is beautiful! I am so excited for you both!

Kristi said...

She's so sweet. Look at that dark hair. Great pictures. Now go get some sleep.

Matt said...

Congratulations Kratky family!! Laney Hope is a beautiful little angel and Matt is a very proud uncle! Please give her a big hug and kiss from Uncle Matt and Aunt Tracie and Taylor and Jake. We will be out to visit as soon as we can. Love you all and may GOd bless Laney.

.tasha said...

aww mel... she's so beautiful :) thanks for sharing these... lovetash xo

nikki said...

You picked a great name! Everyone I've told Laney's name to says "I like that, I've never heard it before"

She's so sweet! I love how you guys all look together too. It's funny how one more person can change the look of a family completely. I'm now thinking "look at all of them!" Love it!

Amanda said...

She is beautiful! Just like her mama and her two big sisters! You and Brian are so blessed. We are thrilled for y'all!

Ronda said...

Congratulations, Kratky family!!! Laney is beautiful, just like your other girls! I'm sure the sleep deprivation is just starting to set in, but it is so worth it! I look forward to hearing more details later.