Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Praise Him!

Praise the Lord! Laney does not have galactosemia. She is only a carrier, which means I can continue breastfeeding and not have any worries about it harming her! I cannot express how excited and thankful I am. God does answer prayers, and in this case, I am so grateful He answered us with a huge "YES!"

Both our grandparents surgeries went well yesterday. Grandma K had alot more cancer than they initially thought, but they feel like they got it all. She will probably have a tough recovery, so please keep her in your prayers.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah! Praise Him indeed!

Jennifer Kindle said...

Oh, Melanie...I'm thrilled on the YES answer on the nursing!!! I'm so excited for you and little Laney...you will love it. Call me if you need anything....Kate's still going at it strong only she's getting a little distracted adn things I'm a chew toy!!! :)

Jennifer Kindle said...

that would be "and thinks I'm a chew toy" not adn things!!!!!

Kelly Bowman said...

Praise God for an answered prayer! She is just beautiful. We are praying for all of you as adjust to having Laney at home.