Saturday, January 3, 2009

My blog title

Okay, since my precious, sarcastic brother Martin commented that I must think my life is perfect because the title of my blog is "how could it be any better than this?", I would like to explain why I named my blog. Back almost a year ago, our FCA kids showed our huddle a clip from Godtube that had the Lifehouse song "Everything" playing to a drama. I'm not usually very emotional when it comes to drama, but for some reason this one got me. Brian & I listened to Lifehouse alot when we first got married, but I hadn't heard that song in several years. Anyway, I just broke down a few days later. God just used this song and video to grab my heart and show me that HE is EVERYTHING I need. So, how could it be any better than this? You have to watch it until the end to get the point.

"And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You? Would you tell me how could it be any better than this? Cause You're all I want, You're all I need, You're everything, everything...." (Lyrics here).

No comments: