Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laney Hope is here!

Our sweet baby girl is finally here and we are so in love! Laney Hope is her name. She was born yesterday at 11:54 AM. She weighed 8 lbs. exactly and was 20 inches long. She has dark black hair like Daddy, and we think she looks alot like Avery's baby pictures, so far. Tatum likes kissing on her little head and Avery just stares at her not sure what to think. I am so excited to bring her home tomorrow and start our life as a family of 5. Once we get home I will definitely make it a priority to get some pictures on here!

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!Laney is such a sweet name, I love it. I can't wait to see her sweet face. I am so happy for you guys. A house full of girls, how fun.

Amanda said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for y'all!

Jennifer Kindle said...

Laney Hope...couldn't get any cuter than that! CONGRATS

Unknown said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! So excited for you and can't wait to see her pretty face!

Jenny Smucker said...

Laney Hope is a beautiful name! Congratulations on your newest addition!

Ronda said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love her name, and I have no doubt she is just as precious as can be! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition!

Sarah said...

YEAH! CONGRATS to the new family of 5!